Vacant and Landlord
Condominium Insurance

Vacant and Landlord Condominium Coverages

is this for you?

DO I NEED Vacant and Landlord Condominium INSURANCE?

Vacant condo insurance covers homes that have no belongings inside and are not being lived in. If you own a home that is empty for some reason, you might need this type of insurance.

Quote Now

Vacant and Landlord Condominium insurance quote


Insurance King has helped drivers drive legal for less since 2001. The home office is based in Rockford, IL which is where it was founded. We write policies in multiple states, such as: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Ohio, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin. Our claim to fame is cheap car insurance.  Among our many services, we offer motorcycle insurance, SR-22 insurance, SR-50’s, FR Bonds, and renters insurance. Our agency is an independent insurance agency, and we are members of the IIA. Many insurance companies represent our clients, therefore we can search for the best rate and coverage for your needs. The agency not only offers the state minimum liability required by law, but can insure with much higher liability limits. Our goal is to keep drivers safe while driving. But, our number one goal is to help save your hard earned money.


We have been helping drivers find cheap car insurance, SR-22, andmotorcycle insurance since 2001.
NASCAR driver Josh Bilicki